Middletown will be paving several streets this fall.
The city has contracted with John R. Jurgensen Company to pave the following streets:
- Central Avenue between Breiel Boulevard and Marshall Road.
- South Main Street between 11th Avenue and 18th Avenue
- Kensington Street between Central Avenue and Grand Avenue
- Wicklow Drive between Limerick Lane and Cambridge Drive
- Limerick Lane (all)
- Poppy Drive (all)
- South Heinkel Road between Poppy Drive and Central Avenue
Concrete repairs are now underway and paving should start in a few weeks, according to Scott Tadych, city public works director.
The paving projects are scheduled to be completed by mid-November, he said.
The total cost of the project is nearly $1.75 million and includes an $850,000 grant from the Ohio Public Works Commission.